We welcome your interest in our school, The Egyptian International School enrols students regardless of nationality, race or gender, We collect information from applicants and administer an assessment test in Arabic, English and Mathematics to determine whether our eductational programme is able to serve an applicant's educational needs.
The following documents are required before assessment can take place, This can be presented at the time of assessment.
- Original birth certificate – electronic copy
- 4 passport size photos for the student
- Copy of IDs for both parents
- Passport (for non-Egyptians).
Below you can see the EIS admission deadline for applying. Please make sure your registration porcess is completed before the deadlines for securing your seat.
- Admission starts at: November 1, 2018
Tuition feesFor tuition fees for the acadmic year 2019-2020 please visit the EIS finance office.
Contacts for admission
- Hotline :(+2) 16871
- Phone :(+202) 37-530-137
- Phone :(+202) 37-530-145
- Phone :(+202) 37-530-161
- Phone :(+202) 37-530-610
- Mobile : (+2) 0100 88 180 44
- Mobile : (+2) 011 00 930 399
- Mobile : (+2) 012 025 94 3 49
Address:6 The Egyptian International School St., Sakkara Road- Mariotiyya- Haram -Giza-Egypt